How-To: Package Your OEM Wheels/Rims
Hiya! For this segment, I will be discussing how to package your OEM wheels/rims after a sale or for a return. Properly wrapping your wheels/rims is the first step to avoid any damages, bends, or scratches to your product(s)! Why is this important? Well, let's say you make a great sale - best way to guarantee 100% satisfaction if no damage occurs from the point it leaves your facility to the doorstep of the customer.
1. Packing and Returning wheels you purchased!
Ordered the wrong wheel? Damaged during shipping? No worries! We try our best to make sure our customers have the best experience and are satisfied with the products that they receive.
- Contact us (714)408-7766 immediately to resolve any problems
- When returning, package the wheel EXACTLY how you received it. Make sure you tape it up properly.
Please be assured that all of our inventory has real-time photos available - if you receive a damaged during the time it left our facility, to your doorstep our carrier may be responsible.
2. Packing and Shipping wheels you sold!
- First, make sure you have a compatible box for the size of your wheels.
- Next, you should have some form of a cushion or insert with the same kind of material such as cardboard, bubble wrap or dish foam. You want the wheel/rim face to be protected
- Cut out pieces of cardboard and align the top, bottom face of the wheel
- Carefully place the wrapped wheels in the designated box
- Wrap the box with durable tape and saran wrap for extra strength
Thanks for reading! Feel free to contact me: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions!