We Buy OEM WHEELS & FACTORY ORIGINAL RIMS!
How to sell your oem wheels:
STEP 1: Take some clear and sharp pictures of your wheel(s). Send the pictures to OEM Wheel Shop / Santa Ana Wheel at email@example.com. You can also send the pictures via text to (949) 478-2033. Please include: make, model, size, condition, damage, etc. We will respond with questions or a quote on price within 24 hours.
STEP 2: Stop by our Southern California shop in Anaheim, Ca. We are open M-F 8am to 5 pm. To insure the smoothest transaction, the best times to drop by are 8:00 am-10:00 am and 1:00 pm-4:00 pm Monday –Friday. Please bring a valid I.D. We will issue payment for the quoted amount in the form of a check. *Drop off only required for retail.
If the wheels have to be shipped, we can send you a prepaid shipping label. Please provide as much packaging as possible. This can be done by putting a bag over them to protect the finish, using newspaper, bubble wrap, etc. Once the wheels are received and they are inspected, we will mail you a check for the price agreed upon. The cost of shipping is factored into the quote.
SELLING FAQ’S & REGULATIONS
- OEM Wheel Shop / Santa Ana Wheel can only purchase OEM and Original Factory Wheels. We do not purchase aftermarket wheels.
- The quote is subject to change if wheels are not as described.
- OEM Wheel Shop / Santa Ana Wheel cannot give a fair quote without at least one picture provided. The more information given the more accurate the quote will be.
- OEM Wheel Shop / Santa Ana Wheel is not financially responsible to ship the wheels back if the customer changes their mind or the transaction is canceled by unforeseeable circumstances.
- If your wheels have scratches or curb rash which were not visible in the picture, the quote is subject to change.
- Customer drop off is required for retail, OEM Wheel Shop / Santa Ana Wheel cannot pick up the wheels from a residential location.
- If the wheels are bent or have noticeable movement (hop) the quote will be less than a good condition wheel. There is a chance we may not be able to purchase them at all.
- We accept tires with the wheels but only consider purchasing tires if the tread is under 500 miles.
- WE ISSUE PAYMENT BY COMPANY CHECK, PLEASE HAVE YOUR VALID I.D. WITH YOU OR ABLE TO SEND BY EMAIL.
Below is the grading scale used when we purchase wheels.
|A+||New||New from factory. A wheel that has never been mounted.|
|A||Like New||A wheel that has been mounted, but only been slightly used (if used at all). Typically taken off directly from a new vehicle.|
|A-||Very Good||A wheel with very light scratches on the surface, but it is not noticeable and looks new from a short distance.|
|B+||Good||A wheel with very light and minor curb scratches that may not be noticeable from a short distance.|
|B||Fair||A wheel with noticeable but minor curb scratches. The finish is still good as you would expect from regular usage.|
|B-||Acceptable||A wheel with noticeable surb scratches and some clear coat issues.|
|C||Poor||A wheel with a combination of surface issues but is not cracked or bent. This kind of wheel is suitable for chroming or reconditioning.|
If you have any questions or inquiries on our policies or how to grade your wheels, please feel free to give us a call at (714) 239-1122.