General Wheel Cleaning Tips
Cleaning Alloy Wheels/Rims seems like a simple task - it is if you do it correctly. Follow these simple rules.
- DO NOT clean wheels when they are hot
- Clean tires BEFORE you clean wheels/rims
- Properly dry wheel (to avoid stain spotting)
Believe it or not. Your wheels can look as good as new if you have the right cleaning supplies and simple instructions above. Don't be that person.
Everything you need is an essential household item. Don't spend extra if you don't have too. Basic cleaning supplies include:
- Dish Soap
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice (yes, lemon juice) *Optional
- Soda (weird, but useful).*Optional
- Cloth or Towel
- Old Tooth *Optional
For those of you who have Chrome Wheels/Rims: wax you wheels with chrome friendly ingredients and wash the wheels frequently to avoid corrosion.
Thanks for reading! Contact us you have any further questions.