Amidst the news of the COVID-19, we want to take extra precautions to minimize risk for all of the personnel here at OEMWheelShop & Santa Ana Wheel. Due to that we have decided that effective immediately we will be closing our doors to the public and shops. It may seem like we are overly cautious, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Here in the US, we are just barely beginning to see the effects and toll that the virus has already taken on other countries. Here are some tips that we recommend to help minimize the chances of getting sick:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- If you cannot get soap, use hand sanitizer as an alternative.
- Keep your body healthy and take your vitamins.
- Drink water.
- Minimize exposure to the rest of the world and stay away from overly crowded gatherings/ events whenever possible
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Wipe down surfaces with disinfectant often
- If you’re sick with anything (fever, cold, etc.), wear a face mask to help stop the spread of germs -- to avoid the spread of germs. Stay home if you have a fever.
- If stores begin to shut down, it would be best to stock up on non-perishable items to last you for a month or two.
We understand that this may cause an inconvenience for some of our customers but know that we are willing and ready to work with you all in getting the wheels to your door by providing shipping to our local customers at a reasonable price. This nearly guarantees that you will receive the wheel the following business day. If any of our customers need any sort of adjustment on their order we will try our best to accommodate their request. We hope that you can understand that we are trying to look out for the well being of our team while still providing our top-notch customer service. We thank you for your continued support of OEMWheelShop & Santa Ana Wheel.